Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Thank you - TMS #435


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

It's good to be back!  Our last challenge was 3 wks ago, and in that time, I had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Christ's birth, a great vacation with my family, enjoyed time with my college girls home, and so... I created nothing!  I went to my craft room for the first time over the weekend and made this.  I need several thank you cards, so may make a few more just like this one.  



My paper is all scraps, but I think it's Fancy Pants.  My panels are cut using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  The fishtails are from Spellbinders Lacey Pennants.  My sentiment is a clear one floating around on my desk stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  My flower is made with my new dies... Obsession Impressions Scribbled Circles.  ((I've wanted these for a long time, and after receiving some money for Christmas, I bought them!))  The leaves are Spellbinders Foliage.  


For the first few weeks of each year, we revisit our teams' favorite sketches from the past year.  The first is Carol's favorite from TMS #416...




***TMS is sponsoring this week and the prize is a Taylored Expressions embossing folder.



Challenges...
Allsorts #449 - something new (new Scribble Circles dies)
Pile It On #138 - thank you
Cuttlebug Mania - flowers 
Die Cut Divas January - do or use something new (new Scribble Circles dies)
Dies R Us #88 - anything goes with dies carried at DRU -- I just bought my Scribble Circles  from DRU :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

13 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad you were able to purchase those scribble circles because they really made for a beautiful card! I love the stamped background on the image panel too! Beautiful card!

Donna said...

Really pretty Debbie. I am working on mine right now and I should have taken an easier route. Love your die cut flower. I love the stitching accent. Hope your new year is off to a great start!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty colours and papers, great use of your lovely new die.
Thank you for joining our 'Something New' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card, love the sketch!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Arlene said...

Congratulations on the new dies. I love your use of scraps and the lovely flower you made with your new dies. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Darlene said...

New dies are always such fun!! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Sherri said...

You have certainly used your neew die to create a beautiful card! Love the simplicity of this card & the layout as well! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes DRU" challenge at Dies R Us!

Dr Sonia S V said...

wow the scribbled flower die looks really cool
Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

laurie said...

Cute card! I love the scribble circles.Thanks for playing along at the Dies R Us Challenge, so happy to have you join us!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a great card. I love that scribble flower - it’s so cool and on trend. Great colors, too.

Patti said...

Well now we all get to enjoy the beautiful cards made with your new die!! This is so feminine but a little sassy some how too with that fun background. :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is gorgeous! Lovely lovely layers!

Janice M said...

Debbie this is so pretty! I've been thinking about getting some of those scribble type dies. Glad you got to spend some time with your daughters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...