Sunday, September 24, 2017

O Holy Night - CCC #22


Happy Sunday to you!  It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!


I found this polka dot paper in my scraps and thought it made the perfect night sky!!  The brown cardstock was cut with a Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes die.  My nativity scene is Die-Versions Nativity Border.  I had to trim one animal off of the right side.  My Momenta clear sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx and heat embossed.   Pretty simple, but really beautiful IRL!  {{I just  can't take pics that make my cards look like good! :/ }}

I found some blue paper with teeny tiny stars instead of the dots and made several more just like this.  Beautiful and post-office-friendly!

I didn't pay close enough attention to my brown pieces, so some of the "dirt" is higher on some cards. :/


This week's challenge's optional inspiration is Nativity...

 


Challenges...
Incy Wincy Designs 9/18-10/2 - unconventional Christmas (obviously my image is totally Christmas, but my brown/blue color combo is very nontraditional)
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Sept - anything goes Christmas
Sparkles Christmas #80 - Christmas animals
My Time to Craft #355 - die cuts only 


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

beautiful

Janice M said...

Adorable! Love that Nativity die and that DP looks really good with it.

Jane Willis said...

Very beautiful, and a great idea to make several. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September!
Monica - DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...