Sunday, May 21, 2017

Berry wreath - CCC #13


Happy Sunday to you!  It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!!  I've got a fun berry wreath to show you today.  I've actually got the frame and berries to make one like this in my craft closet, but...!!  Hopefully, someday I'll get to it.  ;)


My image is DRS Designs Berry Wreath.  My paper is First Editions Christmas Story.  I colored the wreath with my Spectrum Noir markers, and all panels are cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.


Our challenge this time has a word prompt... wreath.  Mine is not the traditional Christmas wreath, but still a beautiful wreath, IMHO. :)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


1 comment:

Greta said...

What a gorgeous wreath & card! Love the papers you used & that berry wreath image is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...