Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Seeing spots - TMS #397


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I love my card today... I love "seeing spots" if they are polka dots!  I love using scrap paper, which I did.   And I love cute images!

   
As I said, my DP is from my scrap box, my sentiment is Raisin Boat, and my image is Bugaboo Cupcake Kidz.   She's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  


Here's our wonderful sketch...  this is another one that can be CAS or embellished like crazy!



Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps!  One of our favorites!!  


 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Totally cute Debbie! I love Jodie's images. They are always so cute and fun to color. Nice take on the sketch and a wonderful card.Have a great day!

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card! I love the colors and the paper! And of course you colored her beautifully.

Andrea W said...

The polka dots are fun and I like how you colored your image. Cute card!

Janice M said...

I'm seeing spots!! ;-) Cute card and love all your polka dot papers to go with her little polka dot bow.

Carol L said...

This is such a cute and sweet card, and I too love all the polka dots! The colors are fun and I love how you colored the bow in her hair.

Patti said...

This turned out so adorable Debbie. I love the aquas with the accent of pink icing and cherry on top - PERFECT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...