Friday, March 3, 2017

Warmer winter?


When I made this card on Wed (and did not get it posted then), the temp was around 70 F, so I didn't think that my winter needed to warm up!  (In fact, I wanted it to cool down and snow!!)  Today it's in the mid-20's, and tomorrow's forcast high is 13 F and windy!  I might be looking for warmth then!! :D
 

I printed my image on Kraft and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and a white Galaxy marker.  This cute little guy is From the Heart Stamps "Little Snowman."  He's cut out with Die-Versions Stitched Nesting Circles.  The Heidi Swapp striped vellum behind it is cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles.  The sentiment is cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.   The background DP is Carta Bella "Snow Fun."  My snowflakes are the Paper Studio.

Challenges...
Cute Card Thursday #467 - anything goes
A snowflake promise #37 - anything goes/opt twist Valentines (I did AG)
i {heart} sketches with a twist #164 - sketch and/or color and/or twist (I did sketch)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cheery winter card! We are having the same confused weather as you!

Kathy S said...

Hasn't this weather been crazy? Love the image on craft and the use of the Sketch this week is really fun. Thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for Sketch 164. Best to you.

Brenda said...

I love that you used the kraft cardstock. You colored up this cutie beautifully and embellished him perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Don’t forget that we have a monthly progressive challenge too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...